About the job
Aquanow, a leading infrastructure and liquidity provider that provides institutional and enterprise application platforms for digital assets, is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our technology team. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside a highly-experienced team and contribute to the development of a high-growth trading and technology company. If you want to have your name in the success story of a globalizing company, we look forward to receiving your application to the winning Aquanow team!
As an IT Support Engineer here at Aquanow, you will use your technical knowledge and specialized skills to support, implement, and improve technology solutions. Your primary responsibility is to provide IT support for our Vancouver office. You will also be part of the team to provide IT support for employees globally. This position offers a hybrid work model, with three days in the office and two days working from home, allowing for flexibility and work-life balance.
- Provide general IT support for both Mac and Windows environments
- Perform all IT tasks related to new hires & terminations
- Keep track of fixed assets and inventory
- Ensure availability of technology resources such as conference rooms, AV equipment.
- Manage and resolve support requests efficiently and professionally
- Serve as technical resource for internal teams in terms of application support and training
- Procurement and asset management, both end user devices and software licenses
- Performs various user account maintenance functions including setting up user profiles, managing password changes, account verifications and on/off-boarding activities.
- Assess and review the company's security policies and ensure compliance with SOC-2.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
- Hands-on experience supporting Macs and Windows
- Experience supporting SaaS applications including Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, Atlassian, 1Password, AWS IAM.
- Extensive experience with MDM software like Jamf/Intune/Kandji/Mosyle
- Strong documentation skills Strong team/collaborative skills
- Experience with asset management
- Networking troubleshooting experience
- Experience on developing and executing automation