About the job
Aquanow is a leading trading and technology company that provides liquidity and infrastructure for digital assets. Our customer base is international and includes some of the world’s fastest growing fintech businesses and financial institutions. We are looking for a Junior Compliance Analyst to join our Legal and Compliance team in Vancouver to help ensure regulatory compliance and to maintain our high ethical standards in a growing and dynamic business environment.
- Conduct KYC due diligence on new and existing clients
- Collect and review client identification documents, beneficial ownership information and other necessary documentation
- Analyze and assess client risk profiles based on KYC information obtained
- Support members our the Legal and Compliance team to ensure adherence to company policies, industry regulations and legal requirements
- Monitor and track regulatory changes and update compliance documentation
- Assist in investigating compliance violations and identifying and escalating any red flags or suspicious activities to senior management.
- An understanding of regulatory frameworks and compliance principles
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and integrity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in developing a career in compliance
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Sharepoint
- Prior experience in compliance, risk management or a related field within the financial services industry
- Knowledge of KYC regulation, Anti-Money Laundering principles and customer due diligence procedures
- Interest in digital assets
* Please indicate your favorite colour M&M with your application.
Aquanow is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other unlawful criterion or circumstance.